Saturday, April 21, 2012

Is that....

Snow I can see on the webcam?



TORII




|||



It could well be. None in South Moravia yet ...




|||



It most certainly is! I have been looking at the city servers cams.



TORII




|||



Snowing in Orlicke Hory, all day, but people are not thrilled!




|||



You know I love snow Penny!Any excuse to get my sledge out!



TORII




|||



Not long to go now, Torii - 3 weeks?




|||



3 weeks next Saturday!!




|||



I could lend you my skis, creme de la creme, top of the tree, best of the best, but no ashtrays -




|||



Hi TORII,



I was just curious, is that a typo or do you really call it a sledge? We use sled and tobaggon or sleigh when it%26#39;s pulled by a horse.



thanks




|||



Oh anyone can answer this one - sled is North American term for sledge. All in the dictionaries.




|||



Or, sledge is the British term for sled ;-)



Thanks for the response and I%26#39;ll remember the dictionary for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment