Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ok to wear jeans in some restaurants?

We are due to go to Prague on Friday and was thinking of booking a special meal for Saturday night as its my birthday. My husband normally wears jeans and a smart shirt when we go dor a meal, I know this would be ok in most restaurants but what about the more expensive ones? Can anyone help with this before I go.




|||



I think it would be the same as anywhere else - I once wore jeans in the Belvedere but it was a last minute thing and I felt a bit scruffy, but there are jeans and there are jeans... (I was wearing the former :) )




|||



I%26#39;ve never heard of someone being kicked out of a restaurant because of their outfit. I don%26#39;t go to expensive restaurants very much anymore (mortgage payments), but I did go with jeans to some and it was never a problem.




|||



Jeans are fine for dining pretty much anywhere so don%26#39;t fret about it. See you on OK0649?





Vax




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 13, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment