Tuesday, April 17, 2012

US Football Game in Prague

Any recommendations/suggestions on venues to watch American football in Prague on Sunday? The game starts 3pm ET - it would be 9pm in Prague until midnight.




|||



Try Legends just of the Old Town Square.







http://www.legends.cz/





And also Jama, which I beleive is American owned.





http://www.jamapub.cz/en/akce_a_sport.php







TORII




|||



http://www.expats.cz/prague/t-211991.html



you might be interested in this thread from the Expats website.



I would also second Legends,they have 2 huge TV screens and about 20 standard Tv%26#39;s all showing a variety of different sports.Food there is not to bad either.




|||



Thanks




|||



JAMA is cheaper! My local I must admit when my wife lets me out!




|||



Pivo,I thought I had better mention it as P.L is away today!!!



TORII




|||



Jama is also my local when I am in Prague..beer a lot cheaper, and ocassionally find a good company to talk to. But for strictly watching sport, maybe Legends has the edge. (for those who are interested in American ball throwing games)




|||



Hi, any suggestions where we can watch Rugby 7-8th Feb? Will it be on in same bars?




|||



Most certainly it will be on in Legends,but go to their website and email the bar,they will do their best to get the game for you.



the even tried to get my friends and I the Hearts V Aberdeen game a while ago,but just couldn%26#39;t connect to the right link.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 16, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment