Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Valentines day ideas

Hi all





myself and the wife will be arriving in prague on valentines day.





can you give me some ideas of what to do please? Any nice restaurants?







Thanks




|||



Exactly what I%26#39;m looking into at the moment.. I%26#39;ve e-mailed the Ambiente Pasta Fresca for a reservation but not heard back yet, we%26#39;re not into the posh nosh luckily for my wallet!





I%26#39;m thinking about booking one of the river cruises but not looked into them properly yet.




|||



Whereabouts are you staying? I cannot decide between the Jalta on Wencelas Square or the Hotel Palace Praha in Old Town...what you reckon??




|||



Hello Boyz !



The Palace hotel is my choice but its not exactly in the Old town.



Ambiente restaurant is nice too.



Have you seen this?



pragueexperience.com/events/valentines_day.a…





TORII




|||



I%26#39;m staying in the Santini Residence.. I don%26#39;t know anything about the hotels really, I just went off the reviews on here. The Jalta was one of the options that I had when I booked (through lastminute.com) but I prefered the look of the Santini which was the same price.





Glad the Ambiente is a good choice, just hope I get a table.




|||



hey torii





so where exactly is the hotel palace?! Im confused!




|||



Its down a side street off Wenscelas Square, its an ok area , but not in the Old town Square, you can also get to it from Na Prikope.I would deffo go for there its a nice hotel.Jalta is nice also but maybe noisier.



TORII




|||



thanks Torii. is it in a safe area though? the %26#39;side street%26#39; comment just sounds really off putting!!





what are the advs and disadvantages of the jalta?




|||



Side street not alleyway!Its a wide side street!



I think the main reason I would choose it is for its location ,having said that I think the Jalta maybe a bit more modern in design.



TORII




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:22 am, October 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment