Thursday, April 19, 2012

U Prince the nicest 5* with character in the Old Town?

I have read all the reviews of the U Prince on Tripadvisor - I understand that some people think it has bad service but that doesn%26#39;t bother me. What I want from a hotel is very central location, beautiful rooms with character and old world charm. I don%26#39;t care if the rooms aren%26#39;t massive as long as they are really nicely decorated and clean. Bearing in mind the criteria that matters to me personally can you recommend a better hotel with as good a location in Prague?




|||



The U Prince has everything you describe and the bedrooms are lovely[had a peep on the way up to the roof terrace]



TORII




|||



P.S



I dont think its a 5 star, perhaps someone can clarify that.



TORII




|||



I love the Ventana. Has all you are looking for and a room with a balcony that looks out to Old Town Square and the Tyn towers. The employees were incredible. I think it was room 41 or 42.



Have a great trip.




|||



Thanks for all your advice. I can get the U Prince for €297 for 3 nights (double room) and the Ventana is €435 for the same - to me the Ventana looks a bit bland on the photos and U Prince seems to have a lot more character. Haven%26#39;t made up my mind fully yet... Thanks again everyone!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment