Thursday, April 19, 2012

Can anybody help?!?

Hi everyone! I came to prague 2 years ago for my 30th Birthday. It was a guys trip and we had a fantastic time. Looking to come again in June before my wedding. (to the point)...I%26#39;ve just been asked a question....we went to a brilliant bar on the outskirts of town. The girls were stunning and the beer was great. But we can%26#39;t remember the name. I know it has a website but my Googling capabillities are rubbish!! I know there was a %26quot;den of eniquity%26quot; attached but we didn%26#39;t bother with that. It was 2 underground stops away from the Novotel. Sorry for the vagueness.....has anybody any suggestions? Cheers!




|||



Is this %26#39;bar%26#39; you talk of perchance an offshoot of this %26quot;den of eniquity%26quot;? :)





From your description it could be pretty much anywhere, but by some miracle somebody might just know it.





Penny, Torii - any ideas :))




|||



might there perhaps be a chance of wrong spelling?




|||



All I know is I%26#39;m stuck at work and I know I have 3 bracelets with the bars name at home in my drawer. It was a reward for shooting a tequila slammer from the barmaids chest.......you can%26#39;t get better %26quot;rewards%26quot;!!!




|||



I don%26#39;t know what to say! Perhaps because I don%26#39;t understand what it means. But sounds like fun.




|||



I was trying to figure it out as well - I%26#39;m far from prudish, but I haven%26#39;t heard of that practice before...





I think you%26#39;d better wait until you get home and check it out from your bracelets, or call your wife and ask her what it says on them :)





Then maybe you could put us all out of our misery and we can have a TALF meeting in there some day.




|||



sorry - I meant TAPF meeting :)




|||



Gee, it might be anywhere which Novotel, Prague 2 or Prague 5? Any other hints? Otherwise I would suggest Dog`s Bollocks, Nadrazni 42 - Prague 5, Postel, - Praue 7 or Chapeau Rouge, Jakubska st. 1, Prague 1 or Zlate časy - Prague 1 - bars but also dance. Enjoy...




|||



Oh please be sure to tell us, I am all into new and challenging activities. But again, Torii might know! Nothing would surprise me with that woman! -:)




|||



Lucie, I like your suggestion re Dog%26#39;s bollocks, sounds classy!




|||



How long will it last on here though - they are being extra vigilant :)





And I%26#39;m intrigued about the shooting a tequila slammer from the barmaids chest and the performance thereof. I might try it out later with Mrs. GCEK :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment