Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prague Solo

Hi Everyone,





I was just wondering if anyone had travelled solo in Prague? I am looking at going in a few months and I have travelled alone a little but not abroad. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? I am not too worried as I am a very amiable person and I seem to make friends wherever I go, the only thing that kind of sucks is eating meals alone or going on tours, but I%26#39;ll live. Anyway open to suggestions!




|||



I can%26#39;t comment on Prague but I traveled to Paris and Amsterdam by myself and had a blast. I%26#39;ve found that going on my own forces me to meet people. Going by yourself means that you always get to do what you want to do. None of that having to agree with whoever you are traveling with. I figure that you will have fun no matter what.




|||



I cant comment either, apart from saying lots of people go on their own male and female ,If you put solo traveller in the search box it may bring up some threads to help you.



TORII




|||



Just about all of my travels are solo trips. Right now I%26#39;m planning a Europe, UK, Ireland trip for early fall this year and Prague is on my itinerary. Going solo like F Tee stated you get to do what you want to do. It never bothers me eating by myself or touring cause I eat when and where and touring its at my pace. I%26#39;ve learned a few things about getting seated at an upscale restaurant. While in new York City I went Babbo, one of Mario Batali%26#39;s restaurant. The bar area served the full menu and no reservations needed for sitting there. Had a great meal and conversation with the couple next to me. Looking forward to my trip and will probably spend about 2 nights in Prague. Good luck on planning your trip LLinkME.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment