Thursday, April 19, 2012

traditional hotel - jewish quarter

About four years ago, my teen son and I had a wonderful stay at the Maximilian in the Jewish Quarter, before it was renovated and when it was a Golden Tulip property.





I am now looking for something in that same quarter but which is not so chic modern. While a property like Hotel Josef looks just great, it seems too stark and modern for the romantic re-visit to Prague I%26#39;m considering for my husband and myself this year.





If this query makes sense . . . perhaps someone has a suggestion. I absolutely loved the Jewish quarter location. thanks if you can help.




|||



Looks at this: www.bellagiohotel.cz, does that look like what you want?




|||



Hotel Hastal is right next door to the



Maximillian not nearly as modern but clean and basic and a lot cheaper.



TORII




|||



www.hotelhastalprague.com/en/about-us.html



TORII




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. At this time, posts on the TripAdvisor forums cannot be edited, but the author of a post may request that it be removed. This allows the author to repost the message if desired.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Removed on: 8:14 am, January 08, 2009


|||



Torii%26#39;s review of Hastal is here:





tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g274707-d581…




|||



As I said in the title %26quot; You gets what you pay for%26quot;The OP asked for hotel in similar location hence the Hastal... basic and clean, I think anyone who asks about hotels on here will always follow up with looking at all reviews and make up their own mind.



TORII




|||



tmynatt



How strange of you to delete your original question to me asking why I mention the Hastal when I gave it a dismal review, I hope I have answered your question.



TORII




|||



Thank you for the excellent suggestions. I will take it from here. I always check for myself once I have hotel names and so on, but it%26#39;s hard to start from scratch!





I find tripadvisor%26#39;s reviews and resources outstanding, and the forum contributions really helpful. Appreciated.




|||



jaw501



A couple more hotels for you to look at Casa Marcello



Opposite the Maximillian and Residence Agnes just a little bit futher up the road.



TORII




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 12, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment