Sunday, April 15, 2012

Les Palais or Grand Bohemia hotel

Les Palais or Grand Bohemia hotel...which would you recommend and why? We need to make a decision soon




|||



Grand Bohemia hotel for me ,why? its just somewhere I have always wanted to stay ,I have been in for coffee and just love it ,Martina another DE used to work there years ago and she has told me to go and have a look at the fantastic ballroom next visit,which I will,one day I will stay there but at the moment I prefer 2 or 3 trips to Prague a year plus other holidays so at the mo its out of my price range but as I say one day..



TORII




|||



le Palais is certainly very nice but is out of the city center I suggest Grand Bohemia




|||



I%26#39;ve stayed at Le Palais a couple of times, have considered the Bohemia, nice hotel I think, but never got there. I would heartily recommend Le Palais, great rooms and great service. Nice neighbourhood too - yes its a mile or so out of the centre but not long by tram. If a central location is important to you look at the Bohemia.




|||



just as an aside, I%26#39;m told just 3 of the 40 some rooms were booked at Le Palais over Christmas, I imagine due to the %26#39;economic downturn%26#39;




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 16, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment