Wednesday, April 25, 2012

26-28 December Restaurants

Hi there





I%26#39;ve arranged for myself %26amp; my boyfriend to go to Prague on Boxing Day. We will arrive around 16:30 and are staying in the Alchymist Grand.





I%26#39;m really struggling with trying to find restaurants and wondered if anyone could please help out.





I%26#39;ve used the pragueexperience website but I%26#39;m not sure which restaurants are within easy walking/staggering distance of the hotel.





I%26#39;d like to book us into a nice restaurant and don’t mind paying a little bit more, however, I don’t want to be ripped off. I would be equally happy going somewhere cheap and cheerful where the locals go (actually - I think we%26#39;d prefer that!!) and I would love for us to find the bars people talk about where the beers are v.v cheap.





Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.




|||



Once again have a look on here



pragueexperience.com/events/new_years_eve_pl…



If you see anything you like come back and ask for opinions on the ones you like.



also have a look at Brewstas blog



…blogspot.com/2008/01/prague-food-drink-blog…



TORII




|||



very nice right beside the hotel http://www.restaurant-david.cz/cz/





cheap and friendly, just down the street on left



expats.cz/prague/…





I love the restaurant in this hotel,



http://www.uschnellu.cz/en/index.html




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment