Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just got back from Prague. Looking for help from a PRG local

Hello and Happy New Year :)!





I posted a message asking about U.S. travelers in or going to Prague, but I thought perhaps a local Prague person might be helpful as well.





I was in Prague for a day and a half, which was hardly enough time to see everything, but I did pretty well I think. I walked miles and miles and made sure to see big things like the Astronomical Clock (on the hour), Wenceslas Square, the Charles Bridge (went up the tower--awesome view!!), and Prague Castle (went to vespers at St. Vitus, which was really something special).





Something I missed but wanted to get to was (I know this sounds like a stupid American thing but please bear with me) the Hard Rock Cafe%26#39;s Rock Shop just off Old Town Square. Due to some tram mixups, some on-foot mixups, and underestimating time to get places, I didn%26#39;t make it when the shop was open. I was hoping to get a couple of magnets and hats for my family for Christmas.





I%26#39;m wondering if anyone in Prague would be willing to pick up a few things for me and ship them to the U.S.?? I would send you payment and money for postage (I can send it in Kc). This was just the one thing I should have gotten to but didn%26#39;t. ARGH. So much city...so little time... ;-)





Thanks so much and Happy 2009! :)




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 11, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment