Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New YearsEve

Hi there, myself %26amp; my wife have booked Cowboys restaurant through the PragueExpierence website for their New Years Eve party. I have done a search on this forum %26amp; but I haven%26#39;t found much information.





My question is: Has anyone here been to Cowboys restaurant %26amp; is it a good choice for New Years Eve?




|||



Hi if you google Cowboys Restaurant in Prague you can view their New Years Menu 3500 CZK.



www.pragueexperience.com



Enjoy - we are going to Prague for the NY too and looking for a suitable venue so may see you there.




|||



Wow - it had better be good for that price - even Palffy Palace is only 2600 Crowns!




|||



I have looked for reviews and there are non to be had.



TORII




|||



I say %26#39;only%26#39;... :)




|||



I think we will give this one a miss at £120 per head then drinks on top - very expensive with 2 teenagers. Lets hope it%26#39;s good for that price...





Anyone got any experience with the boats - on Prague Experience they have a disco boat - thought that might cater well for our party!





Just don%26#39;t want to be caught up in Old Town Square as heard it%26#39;s mad.




|||



I have only been on the boats during the day ,so cant coment on the evening cruises ,if you put river cruise in the search box it will bring up a lot of threads, but there are quite a few who do not rate the food.



Have you considered going to a medievil evening ?the kids may enjoy that



TORII




|||



Just found this I dont know if it will be of any interest for you.



http://www.prague-new-year.cz/







TORII




|||



Hi Thanks I have seen that site, I shall have a good look into the two available options thanks for yr help.




|||



The NYE menus in Prague do seem to be around double the regular price as a rule of thumb. The Cowboys offer is now nearer £130 than £120 thanks to recent movements in the exchange rate.




|||



Thanks folks, still haven%26#39;t decided if we will cancel Cowboys or just go with the flow for New Years. I%26#39;m sure as long as beer %26amp; steak are involved it will be a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment