Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rail ticket validity

If I buy a ticket at the station in Prague for a one-way journey to Budapest, may I make a stopover in Bratislava and continue to Budapest on the same ticket two days later?




|||



I%26#39;m honestly not sure as it is not something that I have ever thought about doing, but I don%26#39;t think that it is possible, especially if you are availing yourself of a special offer - I would rather not risk it. However, you may as well buy two tickets - one from Prague to Bratislava and then another one to Budapest from Bratislava. It will cost pretty much the same.



Maybe someone has different information, but that is what I would do.




|||



The information that I have from the %26#39;very top%26#39; is that they are not sure what is the correct answer. But most likely since it is an international connection, and possibly a special offer, you would not be able to interrupt your journey. But I, hopefully, will know more tomorrow.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 10, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment