Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Recent Pub Review Urgent Leaving in the Morning!

Hi All,



I recently read a cracking review about a pub close to Charles Bridge. I%26#39;d love to go there but I can%26#39;t find the review.



Does anyone know the name of the pub and where it is?



P.S I%26#39;m leaving tomorrow at 9am GMT.



Cheers



Davie




|||



www.pragueexperience.com/places.asp…



could it be the lavkabar/nightclub.



never been there myself but my nephew said he loved it.




|||



Thanks for the replay Uncle Gus,



Nut I think it was an ordinary Czech pub/resaturant.



I%26#39;m sure it had an animal in the name.



The guy who reviewed wrote a page just on the pub itself.



I am a muppet.



Got to go flight leaving from Newcastle.



Cheers



Davie




|||



The Golden Tiger (U zlateho tygra)?







tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g274707-d6…




|||



Hi Guy%26#39;s



Remembered the name, it was Hany Bany. I tracked it down to find it closed for the holiday%26#39;s!



Not to worry found a few gems anyway.



Cheers



Davie




|||



Of course it was in NTD and the Good Drs review.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:25 pm, August 10, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment