Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Airport to Hotel Betlem

I am meeting up with some people at the Hotel Betlem this summer. I know there are airport shuttles available, but if I choose to take public transport, what would be the best way to go. I am assuming that I would take Bus 119 from the airport. Where from there?





Thanks




|||



http://hahzahm.notlong.com



If you look on this map, the big red 1 is where your hotel is. The nearest metro stop is Mustek, exit Jungmanovo namesti (end of Narodni Trida on the right)



So you take the metro at Dejvicka (end of bus 119)for 4 stops.




|||



We stayed at Hotel Betlemclub last March, excellent location and ambience.





Stoofer




|||



Thank you for the information and the map. Looks a lot easier than when I tried to figure it out myself. Can%26#39;t wait to visit Prague.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, October 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment