Wednesday, April 25, 2012

metamorphis

Hi all ,





just about to book the metamorphis hotel when i noticed there is a metamorphis excellent for an extra £20 / night , can anyone advise me if it%26#39;s worth the extra? I also noticed the cerna liska is owned by the same company and is a reasonable £53 /night on hotels.com (same as metamorphis) should i just pick a name out of a hat or spend another day trying to research which is best for a romantic break.





Cheers,




|||



What extras will you get for £20?




|||



What are the reveiws like for both cant you descide that way ? The Metamorphis is lovely the only thing that would put me off is the sports bar in the same courtyard ,could it get a bit noisy? If this isnt mentioned in the reviews I would go for it.



TORII




|||



tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g274707-d2…





Tells you about the Excellent next door.



TORII




|||



The hotel is very nice, but the room located away from the court yard are the loud ones, TORII. There is this bar (forgot the name) on the corner, which is very busy. Very loud, lots of drunks. The sports bar in the court yard is not a problem.




|||



I know the bar Martina and I cant remember the name,in fact there are quite a few in the streets at the back plus a nice variety of restaurants.



TORII




|||



Plus of course the famous La Provence Restaurant with the bar above it which I think is called Banana Club.



TORII




|||



In your earlier enquiry HuricaneHigs - praguepivo suggested cerna liska as being a good choice and great location. (a month ago)




|||



I know , I was about to book the savic but with the credit crunch the price was slightly out of my range, me being from yorkshire %26#39;an all.



because its a birthday present for my girlfriend i want to get it right..and it doesn%26#39;t help that i%26#39;m obviously indecisive!




|||



Did any of our replies help you descide?



TORII




|||



as they say he used to be indecisive but now he is not so sure!! (very old and not so funny)





Go for Liska.Don%26#39;t worry about the credit crunch

No comments:

Post a Comment