Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dialing Code?

what is the dialing code when ringing Prague from the UK please?




|||



0044 as with dialing the UK from most other countries




|||



what is the dialing code when RINGING PRAGUE FROM the UK please?




|||



code is 0042.




|||



thank you!




|||



Remember that the digit 0 has been dropped from the beginning of all numbers i.e. ringing a mobile will be 00 420 603 .... and ringing a Prague landline will be 00 420 2 .....





This can be a problem if you have old numbers.





Jason




|||



Hello sweetheart - I trust this request is only for extreme emergencies; for example when the National Theatre security staff have failed to restrain the perpetrator of dribbling and choc-ice related problems...?!





Although, by the way - how shall I recognise thee on Christmas Day .........?




|||



dam read this too late, i am back now. did you see me, how was your trip, i had a great time, did you see that very attractive woman in the tight red dress sitting in one of the boxes??? thought i was over dressed!!




|||



and Hi to David%26amp;Kim who i bumped into at Restaurant David on xmas eve from this forum, it really is a small world!!!!




|||



Hi honey



Yes I saw you alright - I was trying to attract your attention half the evening !



You were sat directly behind me - 3 rows back - I was on the first row.



I must say you and yours looked a picture in your matching black outfits.



The ballet was great and so was the whole trip.



Maybe next time I see you I%26#39;ll try to be a bit more forthcoming...




|||



you looney! you should have turned round and through your popcorn at me!! was it just you and your wife? did you have a blue shirt on?



No comments:

Post a Comment